Sunday, May 27, 2018

A recent conversation between Tom and Steve went something like this ...

Steve:   "What would you like to tell people about your book? Something specific."

Tom:  "Hope. There is great hope for your kids. Parents who find themselves in impossible situations with their children still have hope. Even when the odds or so great, your fear is overwhelming, and you feel like you're going to lose your son or daughter, don't give up. Even if you have to sit back and watch them fall hard, continue to pray."

Steve:  "Like you did with David when he got in trouble with the law?"

Tom:  "Yes. I knew in that moment God was the only help left for him. I could do nothing more. I knew in my heart he was going to jail for a long time and there was nothing I could do. So I gave it to God."

Steve:  "It all turned out pretty good, didn't it?"

Tom:  "And then some. I'm amazed at how all my kids have turned out. It's such a blessing, and it speaks to the hope I'm talking about for all parents. When you surrender your kids to God and let His grace and mercy rule, great things will happen. Believe it!"

Get TOM's story on Amazon, or through Covenant Books.

Watch TOM's Official Trailer, or Salvation Story.


                                                                   David, Tom, Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment